If you've never been to a traditional feast before, why not join us on Monday at noon, on the Treaty Four grounds.
- Bring some food to share. One of the following would be great: soup, fruit, bannock, juice boxes (please deliver by 11:45 to the announcer’s booth set up area).
- Bring a feast kit: carry away bag, multiple size plastic containers or jars with lids (for eating and take away), spoon, fork, knife, serviettes, plate, wipes if you like.
- Blanket to sit on or a chair if you are elderly or unable to sit on the ground.
- Women, wear long skirts or wrap around and do not sit crossed legged, but with knees to the side.
- Selected young men will serve the food until it is all distributed.
- Women sit together on one side and men sit together on the other side.
- Women on their cycle (moon time) are asked to sit outside the circle to respect their power.
- Carry away bag,
- multiple size plastic containers or
- jars with lids for (for eating and take away),
- plate, and
- wipes if you like.
- Blanket to sit on.